- We fabricate steel shelving, adjustable tables, island assemblies and more.
- We manufacture custom metal products for research facilities, science labs and hospitals.
- We make wall shelving, brackets, adjustable tables, benches and more.
Strut Channel Systems
- We fabricate strut systems and fittings for data centers, manufacturing facilities and other commercial buildings.
Lab ProductsWe fabricate steel shelving, adjustable tables, island assemblies and more.
Laboratory FurnitureWe manufacture custom metal products for research facilities, science labs and hospitals.
Metal ShelvingWe make wall shelving, brackets, adjustable tables, benches and more.
Strut Channel SystemsWe fabricate strut systems and fittings for data centers, manufacturing facilities and other commercial buildings.
What We Do
Karan and Associates, Inc. was founded in 2016. Our headquarters are located in the city of Fontana in San Bernardino County, the industrial center for steel manufacturing in Southern California.
We specialize in metal framing systems; strut items and accessories; laboratory benches and furniture; seismic rods and turrets; bookend brackets; compressed gas cylinder racks, brackets, restraints and cylinder transport pallets; as well as other architectural steel structures. We also offer custom laser metal cutting service.
Our CEO and founder Karan Agarwal, who graduated from Michigan State in Supply Chain Management, brings over 20 years of experience from the metal fabrication industry to to this business.
We are an authorized distributor of Unistrut® products nationwide.
Customers and End Users
Below are just a few of the companies and organizations that use our products.
- OC River
- Diversified Woodcrafts
- ISEC, Inc
- H2I Group
- Nycom, Inc
- Scientifix, LLC
- Bayside Interiors
- Pacific Southwest Sales
- Sydney Science
- Genie Scientific
- Harry J. Kloeppel & Associates, Inc.
- Emergent BioSystems
- NGS Covid Lab
- Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research - Northwell Health
- SUNY Buffalo
- Estern Washington University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Drexel University
- Phase 3 Real Estate Partners
- University of Connecticut
- Neoleukin Therapeutics
- New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
- TX DOT
- Florida State Univ.