Gas cylinder rack is fabricated out of tube steel 2” x 2” and 11 ga. thick plate. It can accommodate cylinders up to 12” dia. and can hold 4 cylinders. The cylinders are secured using polypropylene straps and additional chains can be added if required. The 12” high horizontal panel at top can be used to mount cylinder control valves, manifolds and/or flow meter as required. Helps comply with OSHA, NFPA 1, NFPA 55, and CGA.
Gray color readily available in stock, other custom colors offered, please call to check availability.
Product is made-to-order and ships 10 - 20 business days from order date.
- Cylinder capacity: 4
- Cylinder diameters supported: Up to 12"
- Built from 11 gauge and heavier plate fully welded
- Powder coated finish
- Edges protected with steel reinforced vinyl edge guarding
- Two 1.5" Polypropylene straps and cinch buckle included
- Elevated panel (14" by 12") allows for mounting of cylinder controls, cross-over
- devices, etc.
- Chain sets (optional) can be added for additional support
- Meets USGS high seismic hazard zone requirements when installed properly
- OSHA, NFPA 1, NFPA 55, and CGA compliant when used properly
- Dimensions: 40" wide x 24" deep x 72" high
- Product Weight: 107 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Pick a location free from vehicle traffic, excessive heat and electrical circuits. It should be a dry and well-ventilated area.
It is recommended that a site survey be completed by the authority having jurisdiction to determine the suitability of the barricade racks at that location and to confirm all local regulations are being followed.
Didn’t quite find what you were looking for? You need a different color or different dimension?
We’re here to help. Please call us at 909-401-2914 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.