Gas cylinder pallet rack is fabricated out of tube steel 2” x 2”and 11ga thick plate. It can accommodate cylinders up to 22” dia. The cylinders are secured using polypropylene straps and additional chains can be added if required. The pallet is 3” high from the ground and has slots to accommodate standard forks (3”x 7.75”) from front and back. Helps comply with OSHA, NFPA 1, NFPA 55, and CGA.
Gray color readily available in stock, other custom colors offered, please call to check availability.
Product is made-to-order and ships 10 - 20 business days from order date.
- Cylinder capacity: 4 x 9" diameter or 1 x 22" diameter
- Cylinder diameters supported: 6” - 22"
- Steel construction
- Powder coated finish
- Polypropylene straps and cinch buckle for each cylinder included
- Platform height is 3" from ground
- Chain sets (optional) can be added for additional support
- Meets USGS high seismic hazard zone requirements when installed properly
- OSHA, NFPA 1, NFPA 55, and CGA compliant when used properly
- Overall dimensions: 24" wide x 36" deep x 36" high
- Product Weight: 130 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Didn’t quite find what you were looking for? You need a different color or different dimension?
We’re here to help. Please call us at 909-401-2914 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.