The gas cylinder bench mount bracket is fabricated out of 11ga thick hot rolled steel. The brackets are provided with non-scratching pads and threaded leveler to attach to 1” to 2 ½” thick counter tops or table tops as required. It accommodates cylinder from 4” to 12” dia. and can hold 1 cylinder. The cylinder is secured in place using the 1 ½” wide polypropylene straps with cinch buckle. The steel reinforced vinyl grip provides edge protection and better grip for the cylinders. The brackets are powder coated for chemical resistance and rust protection. The cylinder brackets are durable, long lasting, light weight and easy to handle.
Optional chain sets can be added for secondary support.
Gray color readily available in stock, other custom colors offered, please call to check availability.
Product is made-to-order and ships 1 - 2 business days from order date.
- Cylinder capacity: 1
- Cylinder diameters supported: 4" - 12"
- Built from 11 gauge hot rolled steel
- Clamps to bench or table tops from 1" to 2.75" thick
- Powder coated finish
- Edges protected with steel reinforced vinyl edge guarding
- 1.5" Polypropylene straps and cinch buckle included
- Chain sets (optional) can be added for additional support
- Meets USGS high seismic hazard zone requirements when installed properly
- OSHA, NFPA 1, NFPA 55, and CGA compliant when used properly
- Dimensions: 8" wide x 4.25" deep x 4.25" high
- Product Weight: 3 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Pick a location free from vehicle traffic, excessive heat and electrical circuits. It should be a dry and well-ventilated area.
The gas cylinder bench mount bracket uses 2 threaded mounting posts with swivel feet and non-slip pads to clamp to bench or table tops from 1" to 2.75" thick. Locate the straps and buckles before installation, the bracket will press the strap against the wall to help prevent someone from unthreading the strap from the bracket. Use 2 fasteners to attach bracket to the wall.
Didn’t quite find what you were looking for? You need a different color or different dimension?
We’re here to help. Please call us at 909-401-2914 or send us an e-mail to email@example.com.